View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2021, 06:53 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
We need to finalize menu and commit to number of meals by 7/23 so the hotel can place food orders with its vendors. As we are paying for everything on a per meal basis, there will be no refunds after 7/23. The hotel has held the food prices quoted to us in April, despite the rampant price inflation on food items over the past few months. Final call for anyone with dietary restrictions to pm me that information.
T-shirts will be ordered next week (the logos have been sent to the company and the dies (or whatever they are) are being made. Get your sizes to OEAO (the google doc is simple to fill out, I was able to accomplish it without OEAO's assistance) -- trust me you don't want us guessing your sizes.
For anyone still on the fence: July 23rd is the last day you can sign up! We still have 3 open spots. The badge cost is $335.

Attendees: PLEASE fill out the T-Shirt form. It takes 1 minute. It's a free T-Shirt; what's not to like?