View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2021, 04:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (Breathing)

I think what we learned with the CW Flash designs was that tap-dancing between two fairly different versions of a character on the same card muddles the design a lot. I think all those designs were improved when we dropped trying to make them fit both the comics version and the TV version at the same time.

Don't know what Jekyll's passions are here, but I say pick a lane and stick with it. I'm cool with seeing either version of the character, but it seems like trying to mash them together is just going to leave it where neither side is getting the love it deserves.