View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2015, 08:24 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Thurman, Daviau, Firefly, Guards, p17 - MegaSilver's Cus

I've been meaning to ask this here for a while, but never got round to it. But I've procrastinated enough, so now I'm asking!

I really like the Armoc Warlord design. I have the figure, and the figure is really nice. However, it suffers from availability issues, which is why it was turned down from SoV review. The figure itself comes in a pack of several figures (which I happen to have). Due to the new (well, new when I thought of this) SoV rule that you can submit multiple designs at a time, one could make designs for each of the figures in the set and submit them as a "faction" of types. Though they wouldn't have any synergetic ties, the figures would help each other in the way of increasing the total availability.

What do you think? I apologize if you've considered this already, but I really like the Armoc Warlord design and it bothers me that it was turned down due to the ever bothersome problem of availability.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs