View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2022, 04:14 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 2] The Book of Nephda (Kiora the Rising Tide) - Edi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
That's a start, Strack9. I think further refinement is needed.
Quote:
CARRIED BY WAVES
All land spaces within 1 space of Nephda that are no more than 2 levels above or below Nephda's base are considered water spaces. Nephda and friendly figures that start their movement adjacent to Nephda or move adjacent to Nephda do not have to stop their movement when entering a water space for the remainder of that movement.
@flameslayer93 @Alexandros @Zetsubo @Skinderella @NecroBlade @Astroking112
I'm good with this wording if the rest of the Pod is. @Scytale , would this be your recommended version of this power? I understand its a bit weird, and I'm more than happy to tweak the functionality slightly if you think it would result in a cleaner power wording-wise.

It is intentional that the movement part of the power affects all water spaces adjacent to her, regardless of whether those water spaces are more than 2 levels above or below her base.
I would prefer to drop the "or move adjacent to Nephda" part.