View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2022, 07:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Solar Powered triggers "after attacking," which may happen (according to Double Attack) "one additional time." You are concerned that someone might read "after attacking" to mean "after the attacking phase of the turn."

You can clarify that one of two ways, depending on the effect you want:
1) "after each attack" (clarifying that "attack" refers to the act, and not the phase of the turn)
2) "after taking a turn"

It seems to me that, as is, it clearly triggers after each *separate* attack. But if you want to clarify it further, that's my 2c.

All that said, I am not on Editing in the SoV. As I tell people who ask similar questions in Help With Wurdz, if this is going to the SoV, there are experts in Editing who ensure conformance with existing language, and they do a better job than I do.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =