View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2016, 02:00 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dwindle, i.e. what I've been so busy working on

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Looks cool! You said you developed it, did you use a game engine? What programming languages?

I'm still very new to software development, I have done very basic 2d games with sound and graphics, and a RNG with basic UI just to take input from a user and generate numbers. Only a hobby.
It's built in the Unity game engine and the code is in C#.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Layout reminds me of an old game I liked to play called dungeon keeper 2. Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Looks cool. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks guys!
Nice, I played with Unity and used C# for a month. Too much for a single person to soak in, plus I am unfamiliar with C# syntax. I just read that Unity accepts Boo language, which is apparently similar to Python, my personal fav so far.

I'm going to meet a bud that's into programming pretty soon, he is a step ahead of me, maybe I'll learn some things. And I'm going to introduce him to heroscape