View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:

NAME = SCIENTIST SUPREME
SECRET IDENTITY = ANDREW FORSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VISIONARY?
PERSONALITY = INNOVATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

A.I.M. EMPIRE
After revealing an Order Marker on Scientist Supreme’s card, or the card of a Scientist, Physicist, Engineer, or Terrorist Unique Hero you control and taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with a squad of Ambitious Terrorists you control.

WAYS OF THE FUTURE
If Scientist Supreme is on the battlefield at;
  • the end of Round 2, all Ambitious Terrorists you control add 1 to their Defense numbers for the rest of the game.
  • the end of Round 4, all Ambitious Terrorists you control gain the Flying special power for the rest of the game.
  • At the end of Round 6, all Ambitious Terrorists you control add 1 to their Attack number for the rest of the game.

ENVIRONMENTAL SUIT
When rolling defense against a special attack, Scientist Supreme always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. If Scientist Supreme is chosen by an opponent for a special power requiring a 20-sided die roll, the opponent must subtract 2 from that die roll.

FLYING
Okay, that would leave us somewhere like this. Still pretty text-heavy, but I think it's technically acceptable.

I do feel like we're losing a bit of theme not having a "A.I.M. is a changed organization, things are different now" power on there, but it's more one of those things he's constantly monologuing about instead of an actual story beat. Like there's an issue where they show up to a big weapons convention, and when the S.H.I.E.L.D. crew get upset, he gives his big "No, we're allowed to be here and there's nothing you can do about it" speech. But then the S.H.I.E.L.D. team immediately beat him up anyways, and suffer absolutely no real consequences for it.

I do see how Graviton bonding is gonna be a cost driver here, but honestly, if his cost gets driven up cause he's working with a thematic partner, that's okay by me. As long as it's not broken or unfun.

I do worry about him invalidating Monica a bit, but you can bring her along for the ride too, and I think she has her own niche in bringing in Clones/MODOK.