View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2019, 05:42 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: GenCon 2019 Feedback Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Does anyone have a good sense of exactly how long the longest games went in those rounds?
I fell asleep a few times in my last game but it was somewhere between 2.25-2.5 hours (which is waaay to long) before it was over.
Yeah, that can't happen again. People have stuff to *do* on the Saturday of GenCon, and it's not fair to spring on someone an hours-long commitment that will mess with the rest of the day. Unless, of course, the rules allow it, which they did this year.

I'm not you guys, but IMHO as a Heroscape TD, I think 90 minutes is a perfectly reasonable time limit for Day 2.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =