View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2014, 05:00 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Is C3V/SoV Part of the Heroscape Canon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Voted no for the sole reason that some of the liberties taken with the heroscape lore, namely Vydar's Betrayal. I don't see it happening in the lore personally and only would have accepted it if it had been Hasbro planned since it was their lore and theirs to decide what happened. I may be convinced that the VC figures are canonical but not the VC lore and story that is evolving.
Vydar's Betrayal did happen in the original Heroscape lore, unless you don't think the story and lore from the D&D is canonical. Which I can totally understand.

While I agree that an evolution of the storyline would not be very canonical, it would be cool and I would totally overlook it with all the high quality units that have been released by VC. They seem very professional and in some rare cases more canonical as stats and abilities than some of the original units.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs