View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2014, 01:43 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Indigo-1 - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Indigo-1

Indigo seems to be the forgotten color of the rainbow. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple are such attention hogs!

Indigo Power Stave 4
I always love the batteries! Let’s see what else they can do.

Indigo Light of Compassion
Here’s the protection, but with an added bonus of nerfing some Order Markers. You’ve created a vulnerability in that you can’t use this if the attacking figure is able to actually deliver a killing blow.

Tribal Teleportation
Based on the wording, you could teleport, then move Indigo-1 after the placement. Checking Ye Olde Sortable Indexe, Silver Samurai can move before teleporting, so there is precedence for combining warping with moving.

This works hand-in-hand with the Light of Compassion, because you can teleport to bring allies within his aura of Compassion.

Final Thoughts
Much like Kilowog, he’s a high cost supporting unit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
No concerns for Indigo-1.
Here's what I got back from ERB. I'm considering doing the initial soon even though he can't go into playtesting until Mid-Nite gets through.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!