Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
As for ghosting you...that to me was simple. I had clearly betrayed you and it was obvious I was attacking you. Any communication would have been a hollow facade, but to me it felt more like a waste of my time and energy, and an insult to your intelligence if I kept trying to maintain good relations with you while constantly plotting for your downfall. "Hey Germany, lovely weather we're having today. Gee, sorry for helping take out that last supply center of yours, but I swear that I am going to help you take over France really soon!" Would you have preferred that over radio silence?
Yeah, same reason I ghosted some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
Also, I find telling someone to go eat a bag of dicks to be far more disrespectful than cutting off communication, but perhaps I am not well enough versed in Diplomacy etiquette to have a firm commentary on that. ^

-scorp
Oh god that correspondence was so funny. XD And sending that fake message was icing on top. Very scorp RP.