View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2020, 01:27 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Cpt. Stupdendous' Customs 10/23/20 Ergoth the Corpse Lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Something new to boost the Badru and Anubians.

Text version
Spoiler Alert!

I'm still not completely set on how I want the buff part of Feast of Flesh to work. I really like how it provides kind of a consolation for when your Badru fail their pounces, and it combines with Ravenous Assault in interesting ways. Just not sure if the possibility of +3 Attack for all adjacent hunters and devourers is too crazy.
Is Ravenous Assault meant to force you to attack your own figures? If so, that could cause some interesting push and pull with his attack boost power - interesting in theory, but I have no idea how well it'd work in practice.
Yep, that's the idea. Whenever he attacks, he needs to attack everything adjacent, even friendly figures. It's also kind of interesting in that he's a cheerleader with a 1 range aura.
That's a clever idea! No idea if it'll work or not, but it's clever. Notably, he also has to attack each time he takes a turn, as long as there's at least 1 viable target after moving.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================