View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2022, 07:23 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Terrain for the HelmAverse and other Super-scapes

Happy New Year Scapers!

I don't know if anyone else had a scapey holiday season but the Helm family sure did. Among the new gifts under the tree for Daddy Helm was the following set from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QD6THHK...t_details&th=1

I kept the 4 green/white trucks and donated the rest of the set to Mrs. Helm's kindergarten class.

The trucks are all ABS plastic (no die cast), seem to be perfect scale, and fit on 1 hex by 3 hex pretty nicely.

I even cut out some laminated paper hex mats I had laying around to fill in the back of the two dump trucks and make them playable fight arenas. They look great on a city scape map and will load pictures shortly.

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 3rd, 2022 at 12:23 AM.