View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2015, 12:26 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I Wouldn't Hold My Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen1234 View Post
I was wondering if any attempts have been made to contact Craig and see if he'll release the beta versions of the cards for the planned marvel expansion. It's been a while, and he's working on a new game now. So why not see if he'll release them?
I'm not even sure that he has the power to do so. He made an appearance at Gencon and he refused to even look at custom cards while there (but was nice enough to sign whatever people brought to him that was official) so my guess is he has very strict rules on what he can and can't do. I highly doubt he'd be able to do this.

~Dysole, informationally