View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2013, 08:35 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Oklahoma Heroscape - January event

Updated the OP. I will hammer down a location soon. If anyone prefers a different date speak soon or forever hold your peace!
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
For NHSD event on October 19th, please see this thread.

Discussion for this January event begins here.

Date: January 11th

Start time: Arrive at 12:30AM--Games starts by 1pm.

Most likely somewhere in Shawnee, OK

Format: Rolling Rumble, 2v2. Each player brings a pair of armies. Before each game, each team rolls the d20. Whichever team rolls higher picks one of the army pairs. One player on that team will play one army, the other player will play the other army. Then the other team will also pick one army pair from among the other three remaining army pairs.

Armies: Each player brings a pair of armies totaling up to 690 points and up to 28 spaces. Each army cannot be less than 310 points or more than 380 points.
Hasbro Marvel units of 240 points or less are allowed.
Valhalla Customs units are allowed. I have a large VC collection. If you are interested in borrowing some VC units for your army, just let me know.
As this event is fairly casual, Heroes of Star Wars Scape units will also be allowed.
Reasonable proxies will also be permitted; just contact me or wbdhoc beforehand to confirm them.

Prizes: We will have a side table--if you bring something for the side table, you will be able to take something home from the prize table.

Map Pool: TBD

Attending:
1. capsocrates
2. wbdhoc
3-5. wbdhoc's friends

Maybe Attending:
1-2. caps' friends

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV