View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2021, 08:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Announcing CoVCon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
As I mention in the cast, if the C3G guys want to set up a cool map like Grishnakh used to do at GenCon, you'll have the space! I'll support/run an event if y'all want as well!
If this becomes a regular thing, I'll keep that in mind. Bat Kiddo's too young for me to do a second Con this summer, though, but I wish y'all all the best!
I definitely don't want to get ahead of myself on whether this is CoVCon or CoVCon 1 lol! However, if we run it again, the offer will definitely* still stand (*definitely, barring some crazy space restriction or something). One of the nice things about this not being at GenCon is the fact that we have a lot of space and nobody to report to in terms of tickets for events.