View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2014, 12:03 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: GreyOwl's SHC - 1/24 Nomad (Crysis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
One idea for the multiple leader thing was to give them both the same bonding power, name it something like "SERPENT SOCIETY LEADER" and word it along the lines of "If no figure you control has used the Serpent Society Leader this round, then before taking a turn with "X", you may first take a turn with..."
"If no OTHER figure you control has used the Serpent Society Leader this round, then before taking a turn with "X", you may first take a turn with..."

I'd assume that you wanted the leader to remain the leader for the whole round and not be precluded from using the power if that same figure used the power on an earlier turn.

And by the way, Hahma scares me with his powers of investigation. It's a good thing I didn't bother trying to act in stealth mode in all my noir stories because he would have figured it out in a hah-rtbeat.