View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2023, 12:34 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Shurrig's Maps: Valhalla and Frostclaw Citadel

Adding Valhalla and Frostclaw Citadel to my thread! Valhalla was made for Sir Heroscape's Epic Map Building Contest, Where the idea was to create an eye-popping, large-scale, EPIC maps. This map uses a TON of terrain, so much that I may never have enough terrain to make it myself (roughly 5 RotV, 2 SotM, 2 M:tCB, 2 BftU, 4 RttFF, 2 TT, 3 FotA, 2 VW, 2TJ). I wanted to show off everything this game had to offer and provide a fun, thematic scenario that encourages team play, and this map ended up placing 2nd in the contest!

Valhalla (Epic Map Contest)

Scenario
Magical wellsprings grant you and your allies great powers in the battle for Valhalla! Take control and win by having yours or your allied figures on all wellspring spaces (marked cyan) in at least three locations, or win outright by being the last army standing.

Teleportation: Brandar glyphs represent Glyphs of Teleportation. when you place a figure on one of these glyphs you must immediately place them on any other Glyph of Teleportation. You may continue your normal movement after using a Glyph of Teleportation. If a figure is occupying a Glyph of Teleportation you are attempting to teleport to, immediately place that figure onto the glyph you are teleporting from.

Water: When entering water, each move on a water space counts as two spaces.

EDIT: Feel free to use whatever face-up glyphs you'd like for each wellspring. Also, you can probably add the fortress door if you'd like for aesthetic purposes.

Frostclaw Citadel is a map I've been working and reworking over the past couple of months. My goal with this map was to create something that could represent the "coolest" squad in Age of Annihilation, and this version is the first I've felt pretty good about!

Frostclaw Citadel

Last edited by Shurrig; November 4th, 2023 at 11:58 PM.