View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2023, 03:48 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MCS Season I: 10/7/23 CHAMPIONSHIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
Hi guys, It's been a long time since I had the chance to play. To be honest, I'd like to gauge interest if anyone going to this event would like to buy my collection.

I know this is an event thread and not a sales thread, but I would like to keep it local and leave the whole collection in the hands of someone who would use it.

I don't have a inventory spreadsheet but I think I have 5x of most waves except wave 3 and 4. and one or two of the more common flagbearers.
Also,
10x castle
10x DnD
5x Master sets
4x (maybe 5x Marro not sure)
Bunch of Roads sets
2-3 jungle sets
Unknown quantity of sealed product.

Looking for $2k OBO

If no one is interested I understand, it would just be a shame to break up the set when I know most of this is hard to find.

Also, if anyone is closer to RI that would make it a lot easier to handoff. I'm honestly not sure this will all fit in my car. It's been along time since I put the whole collection in the same room.

I'll keep checking this thread once a day until the 10/7/2023 event or someone in RI makes a reasonable offer.

Thanks guys.
I'll buy it if Chris doesn't. I wouldn't be keeping much for myself though; I have a local buddy who I especially would give first dibs and good prices to.