View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2021, 12:53 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sounds Good To Me

I'd change "each opponent must place a numbered order marker on the card of their figure" to "each opponent must place a numbered order marker on a card of theirs" but otherwise I'm happy with everything else.

~Dysole, not 100% sure that the second power prevents things like Zombies Rise Again or the Thrall's power since the power is triggered from figures that aren't on her card (could just change it to "may not be removed from this card by any Army Card or Glyph" if we're uncertain. )