View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2020, 12:07 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Brainstorm for Moria Orcs

My write-up for Orcish violence in post 25 featured only one roll per turn. I would like to stick with something that has a similar level of elegance. I am fine with an equivalent power on the Orc archers also, as well as repeating cave dweller. That would make the two cards identical in terms of powers, but different in left box and stats. Which is just like the blade Gruts and heavy Gruts (and arrow Gruts if you count their bonding powers as being the same for this purpose) so there is precedent. The two squads will play differently due to their stats, and we can also make the number of figures and the cost be different.

I would prefer mention of any lieutenants, captains, or chieftains be left off the squad card. Let the heroes opt in to affecting the power explicitly.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV