View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2021, 08:15 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscapers that are published authors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvano the Wasabus View Post
I have never been good at tooting my own horn.

I am about to release my sixth book detailing the adventures of the 47th Roman Legion.

It’s an alternate history set in an alternate world- the Roman details are factual, sometimes deeply researched, but there are also orcs, elves, dwarves and other creatures. I have of course been inspired by Scape.

There are three stand alone novels:
Stickmen, about a group of Librators, who operate Roman scorpions (field artillery)
Luka, about a recruiting mission gone awry when faced with so called ‘monsters’ (orcs, elves, etc)]
The Sun Never Shines in Tertonia, (soon to be released) about a squad from the 47th in a Pompeii like eruption and disaster.

The war with Astibul Series chronicles the unlikely conflict of Rome with a small neighbouring Kingdom in the books:
Red Dust
Green River
Grey Cliffs

Amazon author page:
http:////www.amazon.com/I-Sylvano/e/...t_pop_ebooks_1

Toot!
WOW...... What fun concepts! Like bacon, Romans make anything better!