Thread: Decision 2016
View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2016, 02:58 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Shrug

After the initial election, a protest seemed like an okay thing to do. I wasn't going to do it but I empathized. At this point, it just seems like something someone is doing to make themselves feel good. I've already started directing my efforts towards affecting positive change that I believe in (e.g. submitting a volunteer application with Trans Lifeline) and I think that's the optimal route for people unhappy with the election result to take. Protests have been heard and I feel we've reached a point of diminishing returns. Someone can certainly continue as it's their right, but I'm going to wonder why they're not taking their time and directing it towards helping the things they wish to preserve.

~Dysole, maybe a little grumpy