View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2010, 01:11 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HelmAverse New Custom Expansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
Matt Helm, I like your versions of the units so far...we have some similar ideas, though I never shared more then the Darkest Suns and the Nexus Brotherhood.
Overall this is cool stuff.
I have some new goodies on the way, and I'll be sending you a PM soon (about a week).
The stuff in this thread has me really excited. For me the personal discovery of the Havok miniatures were the revamp that my Heroscape collection needed.
Thanks, pal, you know I'm with you all the way on excitement Havok has brought to my Scape world. I got your PM and will read it over in the next few days... got to check the holiday budget and straighten out some work related items.

Can't wait to see some more of your Havok Customs and if they compare to any of your other stuff, then we are all in for a treat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Well I was just curious what your intentions were. I didn't know if you were creating a stand alone Heroscape game with these units or what. I think it was just the lack of general symbols that threw me off.
It is intended to be a new expansion line that can be intertwined into classic, or played separately as almost a Havok game with Scape mechanics. Some of the powers are loosely derived from the Havok battle system.

I know most custom card fans are looking for the traditional general factions so these cards may not appeal to those folks. But I'm really trying to create nice workable mechanics, maintain some SciFi theme, and show off A3n's magic in a new creative forum. Look, who are we all kidding, most of the generals have a plethora of choices already and don't need Mr. Helm dabbling in each faction family. New "mercenary" factions seemed like the way to go for me and my style.

Last edited by Matt Helm; November 23rd, 2010 at 01:16 AM.