View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2020, 10:47 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Workbook of Orc Deep Drummer - Design (Fellowship A)

This is our OP right now. It may be overpriced. Let's make a final decision on Doom, Boom vs. Orc Luck Enhancement. I definitely prefer the former. "Luck Enhancement" doesn't make sense. If Heroscape used "d20" I could see "Orc d20 Enhancement" but "Orc Twenty-Sided Die Enhancement" is just too much.

@Chris Perkins @Shiftrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
NAME = Orc Deep Drummer

GENERAL = UTGAR
UNIQUENESS = Common Hero
CLASS = Drummer
PERSONALITY = Fearsome
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM/4

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 35

DRUMS IN THE DEEP
After revealing an Order Marker on Deep Drummer Orc and before moving, you may roll the 20-sided die.
* If you roll 1- 3, nothing happens.
* If you roll 3-10, you may move up to 4 unengaged Orc Squad figures 3 spaces each.
* If you roll 11-19, you may move up to 8 unengaged Orc Squad figures 3 spaces each.
* If you roll 20 or higher, move up to 12 unengaged Orc squad figures 3 spaces each.

ORC LUCK ENHANCEMENT
Anytime you roll the 20-sided die for an Orc Army Card, you may add 1 to your roll for each Orc Deep Drummer you control. Orc Deep Drummers are affected by Doom, Boom.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV