View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Glyph of Utility: Bolas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutudak View Post
GLYPH OF UTILITY: BOLAS
(Movement Prevention, Defense -1)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

Start the game with 3 black Bolas Markers on this card. Any time an opponent would begin the movement of a small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of this figure, you may first roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 10 or higher, place your Bolas Marker on the chosen figure's card. If the chosen figure is a squad, destroy that figure and remove that Bolas marker from the game. A chosen figure that has your Bolas Marker on its card cannot move and must roll 1 fewer defense die. When the chosen figure receives a wound or is destroyed, remove that Bolas marker from the game.

Here's a revision on all the input. I agree with the line of thinking that if it's just waiting for 1 wound removing at the end of a round wouldn't be necessary. That's just me though we'll see how things work in testing.
Works for me.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!