View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2014, 03:36 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: WARGROUNDS of SCAPE (WoS) - discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I would like to nominate Cage Match, by Dignan.
The requirements are SotM + FotA. I've played on this map in multiple live events as well as in-home games. It offers very different play from most other maps I've played. The action happens very quickly and most of the map is almost always used. The central glyphs in the .pdf are very strong, but I found that to be sufficiently mitigated by their very vulnerable positions (and by the use of moderately strong glyphs on the exterior positions, like Wannok). I found Thorian to typically be a balanced glyph on this map in that location, as it is fairly easy to access but difficult to hold. I have even felt that the Thorian glyph in that location gives melee a needed edge against some ranged matchups. I imagine the map could be tested with different glyphs--I don't know if that would require a separate submission or not.
Thanks @capsocrates -- nominations that come with a bit of background analysis like this are exactly what we like.