View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2013, 09:34 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Grigor & Rogirg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
Being a beast - I guess you can not really make him to powerful, wondering how he compares to Krug? I think he should be able to attack twice all the time looking at the figure - 2 heads 2 spiked clubs ( morning star ) - then roll for a third attack ( just spit balling ). I love the idea of more monsters for the bonding guys - it's all about options.
The idea is that when he's halfway dead then he has lost a head and can't attack as effectively, since the remaining head is only used to using one half of the body.

Krug + 50 points on something else (more Swogs? More arrow Gruts?) is probably a little better competitively, but G&R do pack a pretty good punch for their money.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV