Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Stafford has never beaten a winning team on the road, iirc. Romo has never won a playoff game. Flacco has more road playoff wins than any QB, ever, and just posted his fifth consecutive postseason qbr of 100+. Not a record, but close to it. I believe he has a winning record against your franchise QBs, and he's beaten them all in the playoffs when he's had the opportunity to do so (Manning, Luck, Brady, Rothlesberger). He has started a playoff game in six of his first seven seasons, an NFL record. As to injury, a criterion you mention, he has never missed a start.

Matty "Ice" and many others on your list have done less with more. You can keep your gaudy passing numbers, thank you, I'll take the wins. A list of current NFL "franchise" QBs without his name is at best incomplete.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =