View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2022, 08:30 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 48 - Delta Rule of 9 (Round 2 until 7/5)

I just won my early bird/night owl America vs. Australia game against Grey Waves.

When I first took a look at the board, I was tempted to try to climb the icy hills of Slalom because they offered an incredible podding location for the Elves, should they make it up. But I wasn't sure they could get there safely. Grey Waves opened with a round straight of Blade Dancers, and I won initiative, so I decided to go for it. Emiroon went first and summoned three Elves, which was a great start. On my second turn, Jorhdawn moved up to the center of the board and fried 2 Blade Dancers and a Dwarf with a 3/4 skull Rain of Flame. On my third turn, Jorhdawn stepped even further forward and dropped a 4/4 skull Rain of Flame to instakill 4 Dwarves and put 3 wounds on Darrak. With that, the Dwarves were almost irrelevant and Grey Waves was forced into some desperate moves. Meanwhile the rest of the elf pod was getting into great formation on the snowy hill. Ulginesh in range of everyone, Kyntela boosting multiple figures, Arkmer threatening engagement strikes, Emiroon blocking important spaces. The remaining Dancers did okay on their Stealth Armor but couldn't get much done other than lay 3 wounds into Jorhdawn. The knees were cut out from the Mantises when I hit a double Engagement Strike that killed two of them when they went in for an aggressive play and Grey Waves conceded there. There were only three Mantises left, along with some scraps of Dwarves. Good game.