View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2020, 03:33 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Game On

Myself and Arrow Grut are getting underway at roughly 3:30 Pacific. I will be streaming once again over here and will probably start the stream a little bit early to kinda talk through some things. If you miss it I think I'm going to start migrating videos over to YouTube a day or two after the stream since Twitch is only going to let me keep the videos for a short time so keep your eyes peeled for that. How the draft played out after Arrow Grut deferred first pick.

Code:
Dysole			        Arrow Grut

Ashra
				Avernus
				Dwarves
Dwarves
Ashra
				Major X17
				Beorn Boltcutter
Cal
Hoplitron
				Executioner 616
				Bol
Repulsors
Taelord
~Dysole, 3rd straight game with Cal the Smuggler, also she has taken at least one figure from her opponent's pool each game and now everything in her pool has been taken at least once