View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2024, 06:19 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: A d20 Between Love & Hate

At a recent tournament I lost a full health Nilfheim on round 2 of a game to Cyprien's first Chilling Touch roll of the game, a 19 boosted by Sonya to 21. That was rough. My Greenscale Warriors army was toast at that point. His movement is insane and there's nowhere to hide from him.

As others have said Atlaga's Bolt of the Witherwood. It seems to be more successful than not in my experience.

I've also had pretty good luck with Ne-gok-sa in home games. Usually being able to Mind Shackle one unit when boosted by Su-bak-na. He can take a beating and keep on rolling.