View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2018, 11:19 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Red Lantern (Bleez) (Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Question on the second power. Who has to roll an unlockable die. The attacker or the attacked?
Bleez's controller would roll the die each time, since the power says "you." I believe that's how it would work as per the current wording, at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Digging the direction. Should play nicely with Rankorr once he's up and running - I may actually run something else before him so we can test em together while Rankorr's in testing.
I was having the same thoughts but the other way around, but the Hand Mystics didn't wrap as quickly as I'd anticipated and I wasn't gonna wait around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I do have pics. I’ve also got a card ready for all the Red Lanterns if you want to save yourself some time. Totally fine if not, as I like to make the cards so I can understand if you feel the same.
Fine by me! I do a lot of card art these days so I won't complain about spreading it around.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!