View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2009, 12:50 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - updated 6/20 - Nightcra

SD, I like this Nightcrawler a lot and it just may be my card of choice for the character. That's the highest compliment I can give.

If I can make one suggestion about wording. In Mutant teleportation, I suggest you say something about moving the other figure if there is an unoccupied space adjacent to the chosen space. Maybe I'm overthinking it but just trying to rule out confusion when there is no empty space to bring somebody with him.

EDIT: You know what, if CARRY doesn't specify that, I guess Teleport doesn't need to either. Ignore my post please.

Last edited by Matt Helm; June 21st, 2009 at 01:18 PM.