View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2015, 08:24 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Flash (Jay Garrick) - Design Phase

This is the version I posted in the faction discussion thread. Superspeed is a must, and I definitely want to keep Inspiring Speedster, as that part of Jay’s character is the most important in my opinion (though I’m not married to the power name; any better suggestions?). I know when I posted this before not many people liked Disarming Whirlwind, and after thinking on it more, I’m not that big on it myself (I like the theme but the mechanics are mostly just annoying). Spidey had been pushing for a hat throw power, which I would be okay with; probably something along the lines of:

HELMET THROW
When attacking with Flash’s normal attack, you may subtract 1 from his attack number to add 2 to his range number.

I had contemplated just dropping Disarming Whirlwind and going with a 2-power card, but that leaves Superspeed without a limitation power. I guess we could switch Superspeed to Speed Force to get around that.

Thoughts?

ADDITIONAL COMIC ART:
Spoiler Alert!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!