View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2017, 09:22 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheox View Post
I've been looking for a while and I feel like the answer should have been easier to find. It's not a question about game mechanics so I'm not sure if it goes here, but it seems like the best thread to ask random questions.

What are the fonts used on the official Army Cards? I'm talking about the fonts used for the unit names, sidebar traits, special powers, and stat values. The cards in the C3V and SoV threads seem to be using the right fonts, or at least something very close.

Bonus Question: How do I add a named link to my signature?

Thanks.
I'm pretty sure GreyOwl states the name of the font in his Customizing Compendium.