Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old June 14th, 2017, 01:25 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

I'm also assuming this is the power rankings you are referring to?

~TGRF, unfamiliar with it.
Old June 14th, 2017, 02:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I think maybe by popular you mean "figures that people own or have access to" ??

Many people won't play (ie - won't proxy) a campaign for Gladiatrons vs. Wo-Sa-Ga with Heavy Gruts on the side.

I'll never understand why Hasbro decided, when Heroscape's clock was ticking, to reprint Blastatrons and Warriors of Ashra instead of the exceptionally rare and sought after Wave 4 stuff. Major, major missed opportunity.
Old June 14th, 2017, 03:10 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I think maybe by popular you mean "figures that people own or have access to" ??

Many people won't play (ie - won't proxy) a campaign for Gladiatrons vs. Wo-Sa-Ga with Heavy Gruts on the side.

I'll never understand why Hasbro decided, when Heroscape's clock was ticking, to reprint Blastatrons and Warriors of Ashra instead of the exceptionally rare and sought after Wave 4 stuff. Major, major missed opportunity.
Owning and having access to would be a good indicator, so yes. Mainly I'm after what figures people like to play with, which are still fun to play against. I'm going for the fun factor.

~TGRF.
Old June 14th, 2017, 03:42 PM

If the best option is to simply make a poll/thread for this, then I can do that too. I just want to be sure the data hasn't already been collected somewhere.

~TGRF.
Old June 14th, 2017, 06:44 PM

Apotheox is surprisingly tart

I've been looking for a while and I feel like the answer should have been easier to find. It's not a question about game mechanics so I'm not sure if it goes here, but it seems like the best thread to ask random questions.

What are the fonts used on the official Army Cards? I'm talking about the fonts used for the unit names, sidebar traits, special powers, and stat values. The cards in the C3V and SoV threads seem to be using the right fonts, or at least something very close.

Bonus Question: How do I add a named link to my signature?

Thanks.
Old June 14th, 2017, 07:34 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratebunny View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratebunny View Post
Can Runa use helm of Minton soul aura on the fortress door?
No. Fortress Door is not a figure.

~Z

P.S. Welcome to Heroscapers neighbor!
Thanks for answering my question. Although I did allow Minton soul power against my door last night and it made the game a bit more exciting since he rolled a 20 on it.

PS Thank you neighbor.
Just for the sake of clarity, the reason Runa's Helm of Mitonsoul can't target the Fortress Door is because 'Helm' is an autokill power. If it dealt wounds, it would be a go for attack.

From the FAQ:

Quote:
Which Special Powers and Attacks can target the door,
Breakable Wall Section (from the Marvel Master Set) or
other Destructible Objects?
Per the Fortress instructions: The Door may be attacked by a
normal attack, a special attack, or by special powers that only
cause wounds. The Door cannot be targeted or attacked by
special powers that may “destroy” it in one attack.
I always thought that was a rather silly distinction, considering just how ridiculously hard it is to destroy the door with attacks.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old June 14th, 2017, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheox View Post

Thanks.
Simply type the text you want, highlight it, click the link button, paste the address, and hit okay. The text will be linked.

~TGRF.
Old June 14th, 2017, 09:22 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheox View Post
I've been looking for a while and I feel like the answer should have been easier to find. It's not a question about game mechanics so I'm not sure if it goes here, but it seems like the best thread to ask random questions.

What are the fonts used on the official Army Cards? I'm talking about the fonts used for the unit names, sidebar traits, special powers, and stat values. The cards in the C3V and SoV threads seem to be using the right fonts, or at least something very close.

Thanks.
I'm pretty sure GreyOwl states the name of the font in his Customizing Compendium.
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:47 PM

Apotheox is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I'm pretty sure GreyOwl states the name of the font in his Customizing Compendium.
Ahhhh. I've been looking for a resource like this and was surprised I couldn't find one. Thank you very much.
Old June 15th, 2017, 05:07 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

And the font is Helvetica Neue. That's about all I Korea about the specifics though.
Old June 15th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
That's about all I Korea about the specifics though.
Unfortunately, I don't even Norway to get any other information about it, speaking for myself.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 15th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's