View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2021, 07:23 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Statesman (Breathing Period)

As it's written right now he would take a massive hit from Godzilla and only take one wound. He also didn't have to move either to take the wound. I feel like it is a little over powered. This is what I have to suggest, open it up to figures that don't have the Freedom Phalanx special power and just take one of those wounds. Sometimes one wound is all you need. I added non-adjacent as well, but if you would like it to work for adjacent figures that works too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
TANKER
If a non-adjacent figure you control within 3 clear sight spaces of Statesman would receive one or more wounds from a normal attack and Statesman is not engaged, you may move Statesman adjacent to the defending figure. If the defending figure has the Freedom Phalanx special power, If you do, instead of placing all wounds on the defending figure, you may place one of those Wound Markers on this card.
For copy paste ability

Quote:
TANKER
If a non-adjacent figure you control within 3 clear sight spaces of Statesman would receive one or more wounds from a normal attack and Statesman is not engaged, you may move Statesman adjacent to the defending figure. If you do, instead of placing all wounds on the defending figure, you may place one of those Wound Markers on this card.
Just a suggestion Fresh, can't wait to see them all together at last.