View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2019, 05:52 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: How will C3V units affect the Metagame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Readers should be mindful that, in the real world of competitive Heroscape, there is not a person who actively sets out to "clock" an opponent. The only time I have ever heard of this is KD's post, above, about a local event he attended, and - as KD described it - that abuse of the spirit of the game was corrected by the outrage of other attendees at the same event. I cannot say, off the top of my head, how many dozens of tournaments I have run or attended, but I can say it's been many, and I have never seen that happen even one time.

So, if you happen to be a lurker or simply a poster wondering what your local scene is like, please fear not. Nobody will try to run your time out. You will meet nice people who are happy to see you, and you will have a good time.
I want to really emphasize how great this community is. You don't have to worry about people being jerks at your local tournaments or at GenCon. This community is (by far) the best I've had the pleasure of being part of. If you're lurking, make the effort to meet the great people in this community; it's guaranteed to be a good time.