View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2019, 06:31 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HelmAverse SciFi HAVOKscape Custom Expansions

Shame on me for taking a year and a half to respond to @1moreheroscaper 's post. Thank you for preserving the Havokscape on a google site for this long. That is mighty awesome of you.

I just updated the OP to fix all of the card links to match them up to the gallery right here on heroscapers. Hopefully, that should keep them visible for a long time.

When I look at the second post in the thread, I'm reminded that I never finished off this end of the HelmAverse. I still have ideas and fragments of ideas for some of those units. With a little luck, I'll someday get back to these.

For now though, the boys in my house are pushing me to produce in the Superhero end of the HelmAverse. In that thread we are keeping the great A3n busy with (new and updated card) art requests. And believe me, the boys want to see my next few designs come to life over there because they each have their own additions to the HelmAverse that they want to share with the community. Papa will be so proud when he sees the first HelmAverse cards stamped with a "Helm Jr." or "Lil'Helm" stamp.

If there is still interest here, I won't abandon it. Maybe I'll run some space marines against my boys and their Supers sometime soon. Dad is on a victory roll lately so maybe I can wow them with the fun that some of these units can bring while crushing their souls.

Excelsior!