View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2016, 10:21 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Using classic scape in AotP

I think once common squads are introduced in AotP they'll be 1-life units and we can more easily compare them to heroscape units.

One (inherent) problem with AotP is the fact that you have to include a Planeswalker in every army. That means when designing new units (and trying to incorporate heroscape units) their point values need to mesh with whichever Planeswalker point value so as to nicely make a 500 or 600 point army, that limits things a LOT. For example, if I want to use a unit with Nissa, it's point value needs to exactly equal either the Elementals or the Elf Archers...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations