View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:37 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: [Pod 0] UNIT NAME (Lantern Geists) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
End-of-turn powers are definitely something else to keep an eye on. I've run into some similar trouble recently with one of my own customs. Nothing comes to mind immediately for conflicting with destroy-at-the-end-of-the-turn yet, but we should keep an eye out for anywhere that an interaction could break.
Our VC Editing Checklist has a long list of end-of-turn powers to compare against.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
We definitely want to aim for units being as clean and free of rules issues as possible, just like C3V and SoV. As Pod Leaders, we should be watching for potential problems like this and fixing them early on. R&C's are an option, but I want to try to avoid those wherever possible.
Is there some sort of quality control process here? One of the steps of C3V and SoV is to run the Editing gauntlet where we heavily scrutinize all possible rules conflicts.