View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2017, 05:47 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 'Scaper-of-the-Month - Index

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Congrats @Tornado , very cool to learn more about the mysterious fellow scapers we converse with. Sometime last year I did an interview for something regarding this but nothing ever happened with it. I think it was right after @Sir Heroscape . I think they figured out that I wasn't scaper of the month material after the interview.
Ahhh, but good sir, the interview was conducted and posted. Your day in the sun was not forgotten, and congratulations to you as well for the special recognition.

~JS