View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2016, 03:23 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Semifinals until 5/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Kinseth was able to get the win in our game. I got out to a big lead, with Syvarris getting pit trapped twice then losing three order markers after a big Arkmer blow. I killed Raelin during the lost turns, and traded Morsbane for Sgt. Drake. I struggled to do damage to Laglor as he made his way over to a Treasure Glyph. He got the Giant Hunter Stone, and used it to drop two bombs of 5 dice on Ulginesh for an exact kill. I lost two order markers, and couldn't muster enough damage to kill him fast enough. I eventually brought down the monkey, but the Marro Warriors were too much. Good game Kinseth, good luck in the finals
Was a fun game, I thought I was toast when Syvarris + Raelin went down fast. Laglor taking out Ulginesh was key(Along with Vegies dice going cold.)

It was a tail of two halves, Hot dice early for Vegie(And bad for me) and bad dice for Vegie late and mine heated up.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.