View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2019, 06:28 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I like the idea of an electrically-charged thrall, but I don't see it in the mini. That looks like a fire or wisp effect, not an electric one.
I haven't read all the feedback, but I did read this post. I think the power set and the faction look perfect for this mini. I'd be curious to see a picture of the actual mini, but I definitely see a zombie-ish undead bursting with electric energy from the image on the card.

I also really like the power. It's something new, and it's thematic. If Scy's timing objection remains a problem, I suspect it can be addressed by building into the power that the thrall rolls for itself last, after all adjacent figures have rolled. Others may have suggested that already.

edit: Huh. I guess not.

Scy's "??? Surge" looks like a good implementation, too, and I humbly suggest the power name Arc Burst as one option.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =