View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2016, 11:19 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Submissions

ENTRY SUBMISSIONS:

Accepting entries until 4/1/2016. I will try to check entries for 'correctness' but can not guarantee, so double-check it yourself twice before you click 'submit'. If an entry has fewer or more than 119 numbered unit picks, it will be rejected, and you will be notified of this by PM. If you choose not to fill out the VC portion please inform me of this when you submit. Additionally keep a copy of your bracket, and then you can check that your score is correct!

Current Entrants:
  • mtl1998
  • marrowick
  • kevindola
  • BiggaBullfrog
  • Ranior
  • lefton4ya
  • Kinseth
  • yamissflash
  • superfrog
  • Vermilyion
  • William099

That's all the small-talk I can come up with for now. Please feel free to discuss the UBR here in this thread if you'd like. Remember that entries must be received by me on or before April 1st, 2016. If you have any questions or notice any errors let me know and I will do my best to answer/correct them.

Good Luck, and Have Fun!

Last edited by Dysole; April 3rd, 2016 at 02:03 AM.