View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2018, 04:42 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape with HexScape

I somehow missed that HexScape was made with Java, which gives me hope that I can use it with my Mac. It looks like a great resource to have, especially since I'm introducing people to the game who can't afford to start their own collections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
To make it easier to setup Hexscape, I've combined all the classic cards and objects into a single asset file. Download the attached file and install it in Hexscape and it will install all the classic figures at once (no need to install individual waves).

Heroscape Classic Assets.hsd
Please use the above file instead of the individual waves. I made a mistake naming one of the folders on several of the waves (3DObjects should be 3dObjects) and it won't import correctly.

The combined Assets file should be correct.
Does this include the Master Sets and all other necessary HeroScape files, or are there additional downloads required? I've imported this into HexScape and the HeroScape options are now all showing up, but no map has loaded.