Thread: Help With Wurdz
View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2022, 10:51 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Help With Wurdz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
The second sentence in Smite would look better if you reversed its two component parts: “Quiella rolls two additional . . . against figures from the/that chosen army card.”

Looks good otherwise. Life Link seems to be quite powerful but you know that already. Particularly so if Quiella bonds.
Thank you! Since they start with the same clause, I made the wording match there too. She can also heal herself. But she has other limitations and all of this healing requires activating her. She should be quite good in dungeon crawl scenarios. I'm not as sure about tournament-style games. Have a look in the thread in my signature for the full card.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV