View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2022, 12:45 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I like Blade a lot. My only thought is how does Supernatural Weaponry work against another figure like Major X17 (if it was on an Undead or Lycanthrope)? I suppose as long as no Undead or Lycanthrope figure gets a power that excludes special powers on other cards it will be all ok here.

Now that @NecroBlade (g'day mate), has brought up Agent Carr. Maybe using that wording would be better?

HUNTER’S ARSENAL
If Blade is attacking a figure within 3 clear sight spaces add 1 die to Blade's attack. Or if Blade is attacking an adjacent figure add 2 dice to Blade's attack.

Either way you are missing "clear" from your power.
I love what you're thinking. I'll definitely change the wording on Hunter's Arsenal. Special thanks to Necro for the inspirational seed.

As for a potential cyberlaw-esque power on an undead or lycanthrope, luckily we don't have anything like that yet. Hellboy has similar protection and it really never comes up with the current build of undead and lycanthropes available. I guess if it ever did, I would argue that Blade’s power is not specifically letting him move but rather letting him ignore the X17 type power all together. With that said, if an opponent did not agree with my logic I think the rules allow for a 20-sided die roll off to see which power triggers first.

Last edited by Matt Helm; February 7th, 2022 at 01:02 AM.