View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2020, 06:18 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NEW CONTEST - The Spartan Scrolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
I certainly agree with the reviews of my submissions and it's a little embarrassing looking back on them I had played Ringstrasse a handful of times when I was building it, but haven't come back to it after the competition due to the issues the judges have illustrated, though now with some more builds and many more games under my belt I may pull it up and tinker with it. Looking at it now, some things are so obviously broken that they look easy to fix.
Lol - I know exactly what you're talking about. Some of my old maps are shall we say... decent at best. So way to get better at map designing!

Please do! I don't think it would take too much to open things up a little more. When you're ready, just head on over to the workshop thread to get more feedback, and officially resubmit it when you're ready. And it usually helps if you tag us too.

Good luck!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog